News and Announcements
2020 Spartan Banquet is Sunday, March 21, 2021, 4-8pm at Fort Mitchell Country Club, 250 Fort Mitchell Ave, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017. See form to RSVP and send payment. We look forward to celebrating the 2020 season with you!
The document SYF_Banquet.pdf was attached to this post.
We’re quickly approaching the beginning of the 2021 Spartan Football & Cheer season! We hope you’ll join our family this year! If you haven’t yet registered your football player or cheerleader, please simply click on the link below to do so:
We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy. We are feverishly working behind the scenes to plan a successful 2021 Sesason!
Tentatively, we plan to start the season with the NKYFL on Monday, July 12, 2021. Practice will be held at Franzen Field in Villa Hills, 6-8pm.
We are planning for in-person sign-ups soon, in accordance with state/CDC requirements and social distancing guidelines. However, we will open the link for online sign ups soon, so we do encourage you to complete the online registration if you do intend for you child to play this coming season.
We hope that everyone is as excited as we are about getting back to normal and can’t wait to see everyone this season!!
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and loyalty!
Spartan Youth Football & Cheerleading Board
All former Spartan Football & Cheerleading Graduating 2021 Seniors are invited to apply for this year’s $500 scholarship.
Below is a summary of the information the Senior will need to apply:
- The Spartan Youth Football & Cheerleading organization extends the opportunity for high school seniors entering college to be awarded a $500 scholarship.
- SYF will award one scholarship this year to a former Spartan football player or cheerleader . To apply for the scholarship, submit an essay that includes the following information.
- Years you participated with the SYF organization
- Current high school GPA.
- List of sports played, participating clubs/organizations, and achievements/awards received.
- College and career plans.
- Your favorite memory as a Spartan
- Submit all essays to your high school counselor and notify SYF of submission at email@example.com.
A winner will be selected by the end of May 2021. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.